Secondary Home InsuranceYour cottage (or secondary home) is there when you’re ready to take a break from the world.
Even though it’s not where you always hang your hat, it still holds precious memories and the promise of more adventures to come.
No matter how often you’re able to visit your secondary home, the truth is you can’t always be there to defend it. Talk to us about protecting your retreat so you can keep creating memories.
Types of coverage
- Comprehensive: All Risk Coverage—sometimes called All Perils.
- “All Perils” means you’re covered for all types of losses, except for standard policy exclusions.
- Broad Form: All Risk on building and Named Perils on contents.
- “Named Perils” means you’re covered for certain types of losses that are specifically included.
- Standard: Named Perils—identifies what is “included.”
Get a free quote today, or talk to an insurance expert at 403.720.1939 (Calgary) or 888.720.1939 (toll free).