Snowmobile InsuranceWhere you’re going, you don’t need roads. Fresh powder. Speedy trails. Long, slick stretches of pristine ice. But there are also stumps, rocks, and other riders who may or may not be paying attention.
As you explore the backcountry, remember insurance is one of the many things you’ll need to have with you just in case things go wrong.
Give us a call—we can help you get the right coverage at a reasonable cost.
Types of coverage
- Insurance for a snowmobile that’s used for your own recreational purposes and the trailer or sleigh that tows it.
- Coverage is also available for leased snowmobiles.
- Third-party liability protection against causing property damage or bodily injury.
- Vehicles up to 25 years of age are eligible for physical damage coverage. But not if you do this.
- We provide replacement cost coverage for your accessories and gear.
Get a free quote today, or talk to an insurance expert at 403.720.1939 (Calgary) or 888.720.1939 (toll free).