Motorcycle InsuranceFuel savings and fresh air—that’s why you bought your motorcycle. And maybe there was a small element of feeling like a rebel.
You have all the right reasons for riding, whether commuting or being free on the open road.
Types of Coverage
- Insurance is available for bikes you own as well as bikes you lease.
- Collision insurance pays for damage to your motorcycle, less your deductible.
- Comprehensive coverage protects your bike from non-accident related perils; including fire, theft, and acts of vandalism.
- Vehicles up to 25 years of age are eligible for physical damage coverage.
- We provide replacement cost coverage for your accessories and gear.
Riding season lasts for just a few months in Alberta. Don’t miss out—insure your bike now. Get a free quote today, or talk to an insurance expert at 403.720.1939 (Calgary) or 888.720.1939 (toll free).