RV InsuranceYour Recreational Vehicle lets you explore the world surrounded by the comforts of home.
An RV is your key to fun, freedom and a whole new lifestyle. This is your home away from home. You should protect it just as you would protect your house.
Give us a call—we can help you get the right coverage at a reasonable cost.
Types of Coverage
- The All Risks RV insurance policy will cover the cost of repairing or replacing your motorhome/trailer after an accident.
- We provide replacement cost on your trailer or camper unit in the event of a total loss occurring within 24 months of the date it was first purchased new by you.
- We will pay replacement cost for your contents.
- Class A Motorhome—A larger bus-type home on wheels
- Class B Motorhome—Smaller unit, possibly van size RV
- Class C Motorhome—Midsize RV
- Truck Camper—Attached to the bed of a truck
- Travel Trailer—Towable unit with no motor attached by a trailer hitch
- Fifth Wheel—Towable unit with no motor attached by a hitch
- Motorhome Bus Conversion—Bus turned into an RV
Get a free quote today, or talk to an insurance expert at 403.720.1939 (Calgary) or 888.720.1939 (toll free).